The Examinations Administration and Security Division (EAS) of CXC manages the delivery of examination papers and other examination materials, the administration of examinations, the marking of scripts, data entry, processing and release of results, the delivery of school and other reports based on the examinations, and processes and responds to transcript and other certification requests. The division also produces an annual statistical bulletin which details the performance of candidates on all examinations.
Through the EAS, CXC can offer the following services to clients:
- Registration of candidates
- Secure handling of confidential examination materials
- Organising and managing script marking and scoring of examinations
- Data entry/marks processing and validation
- Administration of examinations
- Training for persons managing examinations administration