Examinations Development and Production
The Examinations Development and Production Division (EDPD) is responsible for the development of all the examination papers for CXC ® suite of qualification. The Division does a variety of tasks including pre-testing items, setting and editing papers, item analysis, preparation of technical and school reports and grading and selecting top candidates in the various examinations.
This Division is staffed by persons who have specialized training at the graduate level and who have been working in measurement and evaluation for a number of years.
The Examinations Development and Production Division can provide the following services:
- Design of a variety of assessment instruments
- Developing tests for various specifications
- Construction of rubrics
- Development of item bank
- Evaluation of students at different levels
- Reporting candidate achievement
- Training of persons in measurement and evaluation procedures
- Preparation of camera-ready copies of examination papers
- Print examination papers, examination forms and other examination-related materials