The Caribbean Examinations Council (CXC®) the regional examination body wishes to thank you for your expression of interest. If you are seeking an opportunity to contribute to an IT intelligent driven/fast paced organization where the focus is on continuous improvement, with a stellar cadre of professionals who are passionate and innovative in their approach towards achieving the organisation’s vision, then, you have made the right choice:
We invite you to join our team. Our process is simple:
- View job openings and apply for positions for which your background and skills match the job requirements.
- Attach/Upload your resume/curriculum vitae as well as scanned copies of your qualifications to your online application.
- Upon submission, you will receive an automated acknowledgement.
- The HR Team assesses all resumes/curriculum vitae received and you will be contacted if you match the requirements for an available vacancy
- If you have an interest in more than one position, please ensure that the position for which you are applying is clearly identified in the Subject field and on the Cover page of your application. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, religion, national origin, sexual preference, genetic information or any other protected class.
- If you do not receive a response from us, it means that you were not shortlisted.
Should you require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, indicate such on your application. Reasonable accommodation requests will be facilitated.