This role is responsible for operational oversight of Finance and Office Management (Logistics) streams of the Department and ensuring compliance with regulatory and financial reporting requirements.
What you’ll do:
- Manage Financial Management Services
- Office Management and Resource Allocation
- Financial Planning and Development
- Manage activities related to the annual Marking and Grading Exercise
- Any other duties as assigned
What we’re looking for:
- A recognised professional accounting designation
- A minimum of five years post-qualification experience in a service-based organisation
- Excellent analytical, organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- A track record of effectively managing and motivating a team
- Experience with the operation of a medium to large accounting information system is an asset
- Intermediate or advanced proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite and computer applications such as SAGEACCPAC.
CXC is a performance driven organisation which offers a competitive and attractive remuneration and benefits package and opportunities for further learning and career development experience.