This position is responsible for ensuring compliance with documented internal procedures by examining documentation, operational practices, records and making recommendations to assist with corrective action for instances of noncompliance. This will be pivotal in the organisaton’s drive toward becoming ISO Certified and will provide quality assurance of the Council’s procedures.
What you’ll do:
- Examining and evaluating of the adequacy and effectiveness of organizational governance.
- Evaluation of organizational risk management.
- Evaluation of internal control systems.
- Organizational compliance and reporting.
- Any other related duties assigned from time to time by any duly authorized person
What we’re looking for:
1. A post-graduate qualification in the area of business management, accounting, finance, quality assurance, project management or a related field
2. A first degree from a recognized university
3. A minimum of five years’ relevant experience
4. Membership of or in the advanced stage of completion of any of the following designations would be an asset
• ACA Institute of Chartered Accountants
• ACCA – Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
• CPA – Certified Public Accountants
• CIA – Certified Internal Auditor
5. Knowledge of risk management would be an asset
6. Meticulous attention to detail
7. Deadline oriented
8. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
9. Excellent presentation skills
10. Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
11. Proven ability to guide processes through managing and motivating a team
CXC is a performance driven organisation which offers a competitive and attractive remuneration and benefits package and opportunities for further learning and career development experience