Responsible for supporting the effective and efficient planning, management and co-ordination of examination administration services aligned to customer and other stakeholder’s needs and requirements.
What you’ll do:
- Management of activities relating to the registration of candidates for CCSLC, CSEC and CAPE sittings;
- Accountability for examination fees for CCSLC, CSEC and CAPE sittings;
- Provision of estimates for semi-secure materials, ordering and sorting of semi-secure materials;
- Security and logistical activities relating to the receipt, storage and distribution of question papers for CCSLC, CSEC and CAPE sittings;
- Administration of examinations for CCSLC, CSEC and CAPE;
- Managing activities relating to marking.
What we’re looking for:
- A first degree from a recognized university
- A Post-graduate degree in Education or Management
- At least three years’ managerial experience
- Skills in interpersonal relations, communications, time management and in gathering, organizing and distributing information
- IT intelligent proficiency in the suite of applications currently used by the organization, especially the word processing, spreadsheet, database, projects and presentation applications
CXC is a performance driven organisation which offers a competitive and attractive remuneration and benefits package and opportunities for further learning and career development experience