Senior Manager, People, Culture and Change
This role is responsible for the provision of strategic staffing plans, compensation, benefits, training and development, budget and labour relations, as we” as leading and directing the routine functions of the Human Resource Department including selection, recruitment, development and engagement of staff, administering compensation and benefits, leave, enforcing company policies and practices.
What you’ll do:
- Develops HR policies and programs for the organisation
- Supports, advises and assists the senior management team on people related issues
- Originates Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide a balanced program throughout the organisation to ensure the optimal organisational culture
- Coordinates implementation of HR plan through HR staff and line management
- Any other duties as assigned by the Director of Operations or designate.
What we’re looking for:
- 7 – 10 years experience as a seasoned HR professional gained through increasingly responsible management positions within Human Resources
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources Post graduate degree or equivalent in Human Resources and or Certification from a recognised professional HR body (SPHR/MCIPD)
- Experience working with an education body will be an asset
- Demonstrable track record of successful delivery of organisational transformation and change management on a number of high profile, strategic change projects or programmes
- Ability to motivate and manage internal and external stakeholders
- Strategic outlook and capable of conceptual thinking and decisive decision making
- Strong bias for action and capable of translating the strategic agenda into actionable, qualitative plans
- Sound judgment and conveys the ability to balance other business considerations. Service oriented, yet able when necessary to be assertive/persuasive with internal and external customers
- Superior interpersonal abilities. Ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful, mature, flexible
- Must be respectful of confidentiality required for the role and treat with all issues in a manner that promotes the integrity of the human resources function and CXC at large
- Ability to quickly establish credibility with team and others. A decisive individual who is able to flex to recognise and support the organisation’s preferences and priorities
CXC is a performance driven organisation which offers a competitive and attractive remuneration and benefits package and opportunities for further learning and career development experience.