The Information Systems Division handles all the technology requirements of the Council. Over the last five years, ISD has worked to move CXC ® to an IT-intelligent organization. The Division’s programmers and analysts have developed software tailored to meet the needs of the Council.
The Division also provides various statistical reports on request to ministries of education and regional and international agencies.
The following are some of the services CXC ® can offer clients through ISD:
- Development and maintenance of software for examination processing
- Training persons in the use of software
- Processing large-scale data for any examinations
- Preparation of reports from performance data
- Provision of entry and performance data for researchers, planners, and institutions