The Information Technology Services Division handles all information and technology requirements of the Council. The Division’s technical teams have developed infrastructure and software that supports internal and customer facing functions of the Council.
The Division provides the support for CXC’s delivery of the following services to ministries of education, universities, regional institutions and international agencies:
- Development and maintenance of software for examination processing
- Training persons in the use of software
- Processing large-scale data for any examinations
- Preparation of reports from performance data
- Provision of entry and performance data for researchers, planners, and institutions
- Maintenance of access portals for end-user services