As the region manages the outbreak of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-2019), the Caribbean Examinations Council endeavors to keep its stakeholders abreast of developments as it relates to the administration of the 2020 CXC Examinations. The page is a summary of all relevant information.
- Update on CXC®- Jamaica Bilateral Discussions
- CXC® Statement by Dr Wayne Wesley, Registrar and CEO, on the Administration of Regional Examinations in July 2020
- COHSOD Decides That CXC Regional Examinations Will Be Held in July 2020
- CXC® Makes Exam Preparation Easier With Centralised Learning Website
- CXC® Announces Strategy for the Administration of May/June Examinations
- CXC® Statement on Examinations Administration for May/June 2020 in view of COVID-19